The product, SMS160 [“the Product”/ “SMS160”] is owned by Serendib Systems Pty Ltd of
Australia which, together with its affiliate partners and third-party licensors [“We”,
“Us”, or “Our”] provide an online platform where you as a user [“You”, “User”,
“Customer”] may use the platform to send or receive SMSs as part of your daily
- What personal information and data may be provided by You as
a user of the product,
- What information and data do we gather or
collect from our users
- How we store, use, share, disclose, and
protect such information and data.
We Respect Your Privacy
- When You use SMS160, You trust us with your information. We are committed to
keeping that trust. That starts with helping You understand Our privacy
- We adhere to the Australian National Privacy Principles established by the
Privacy Act 1988. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal
What Information Do We Collect?
- Information is automatically collected from You when you access and use the site
and its related services and when you enter and/or upload information on the
site. This information pertains to your location, usage of our services, your
transaction history on our Site, Information about your device/s and your
- Personal information and data provided by You including but not limited to your
name, date of birth, contact details of you and your business partners etc.
Your Consent and Authorisation
- By accessing and using SMS160, you consent and authorise us to collect, use,
share and disclose your personal information and data in accordance with Our
- Information collected will be retained by us for such a period of time as we are
permitted under law and or relevant regulations, notwithstanding that You have
ceased to be a user of SMS160 and its services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information that We collect in the following manner:
- To serve You better in various ways, including (i) Providing information and
updates about Our services and new opportunities, (ii) improving Our response to
Users’ service requests and Our services to be more aligned with the needs of
- For purposes of research, marketing, product development and planning in order
to improve the services provided by SMS160 in a manner that meets your
expectations of customised and productive service.
Cookies and Third-Party Technologies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites,
for purposes such as:
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analysing site traffic and trends
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to
outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other
parties who assist Us in operating SMS160, carrying out Our business, or serving
Our users. Our user information is shared with such parties under an agreement
to keep such information confidential.
- We may disclose and provide your information including your personal information
in order to comply with the law or any regulations, to enforce Our product
policies, and or to safeguard and protect Our rights or the rights of others
including property rights and public safety.
- We may provide information on users of Our Site, which does not, however
disclose their identity, to third parties for marketing, advertising or other
Security of your Personal Information
- Your personal information is protected behind secured networks and is only
accessible by authorised persons who have special access rights to such systems
and who are required to keep such information confidential.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or
processed on our servers.
- Necessary security measures are in place and get activated whenever a user
submits or accesses their information on our product. This is to safeguard the
personal information of users of SMS160 against unauthorised access.
Third Party Products & Services
PSMS160 may include the products and services of third parties. These third parties
will have their own separate and independent privacy policies. We have no
responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Age Group of Users
You are permitted to use SMS160 and its services only if You satisfy the eligibility
criteria set out in Our Terms and Conditions. If You are a Minor or a person under
18 years of age, you are prohibited from using SMS160 and its services.
immediately upon posting on our website SMS160.io. Your continued access and use of
our product after the date of posting shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance
How to Contact Us
SMS160, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org